The Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to the management team. The duties of this position include various job schedules on behalf of the company. He /She will serve as the primary point of contact for clients and visitors. The Administrative Assistant also serves as a liaison to management; organizes and coordinates both internal and external relations.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Carry out a broad variety of administrative tasks for management.
Plans, coordinates and ensures that jobs/meeting schedules are followed and on time.
Prioritizes and handles matters expeditiously and proactively.
Other duties as may be assigned.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and ability to prioritize and deliver on multiple tasks.
- Strong interpersonal skills with staff, customers, and external partners.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- A team player and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to achieve high-performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
Experience: 3 or more years' experience in the relevant field.
- Ability to multitask.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media platforms.
Job location: East Legon, Accra.
Salary: As per industry standard.
Qualified applicants should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org